Microsoft Entourage 2004
To add a new account to Microsoft Entourage 2004 (Mac OS X):
- Open the Microsoft Entourage application.
- If the normal Entourage window comes up, continue with step 3. Otherwise if this is the first time you have run Entourage, the Entourage Setup Assistant window will appear. Select I want to start using Entourage without importing anything. Click the right arrow. Skip to Step 5.
- Choose Accounts from the Tools menu.
- Click New.
- Enter your email address for E-mail address. (If you don't have this information, please contact SupraNet or your network administrator for assistance.) Uncheck My account is on an Exchange server. Click the right arrow.
- It is normal for the automatic configuration to fail. Click the right arrow.
- Enter your name as you want it to appear on your outgoing email for Your name. Enter your email address for E-mail address. Enter your email address for Account ID. Enter your email password for Password. Enter your mail server for Incoming mail server. Choose POP from the Incoming mail server type menu. Enter your mail server for outgoing mail server. Click the right arrow.
- Click the right arrow.
- Click Finish.
- If you are not already in the Accounts window, choose Accounts from the Tools menu. Select the account you just created and click Edit.
- Click Click here for advanced sending options.
- Uncheck SMTP service requires secure connection (SSL). Check Override default SMTP port and enter 587. Check SMTP server requires authentication and select Use same settings as receiving mail server. Close this window.
- Click OK and close the Accounts window.
- That's it! Your new SupraNet email account is set up. If you received errors during your setup, or your new mail account doesn't work, please contact SupraNet.