Virtual Hosting with SupraNet can be a very practical and economical solution to your hosting needs. In a shared environment, each virtual private server has its own disk space, CPU, memory, operating system, and Internet uplink. This allows for low-cost scalability by eliminating the need to own your own dedicated servers.
Virtual Hosting is an excellent option for businesses that need more capabilities than simple Web hosting, but don’t have the resources needed for a dedicated server. Clients are able to easily install and update software, as well as manage their Virtual Hosting remotely. Our Enterprise Data Center provides the ideal environment for Virtual Hosting.
- Quick installation with minimal downtime
- Flexibility to reassign workloads with ease
- Ability to monitor usage through secure online portal
- Reduce carbon footprint by repurposing existing hardware and reducing power consumption by 80-90%
Maintenance and Monitoring includes
- ICMP Monitoring
- HTTP, FTP, SSH Monitoring
- DB Connectivity (through HTTP page)
- Operating System updates once a month (no more than one hour per month)
Best of all, Virtual Hosting and Internet Connectivity from SupraNet are great companions: When you sign up for both of these services, you’ll get the additional benefit of receiving a private connection between your office and your server at SupraNet’s Enterprise Data Center. This dedicate connection ensures a high level of security and reliability, with seamless access to your data.
Trust SupraNet for all of your IT needs – from Colocation, Virtual Hosting, Web Hosting, Disaster Recovery, and E-mail to Connectivity, Data Center Services, Fiber Optics and more! Contact SupraNet today at (608) 836-0282 or email@example.com to learn more about how we can add value to your organization!