SupraNet Celebrates 17th Anniversary
SupraNet president, Bryan Chan, started the business in 1994 with the intention of becoming one of the most well-respected Internet Service Providers in the area. Today, SupraNet has exceeded that goal by adhering to their core values of Integrity, Continuous Improvement, Long Term Customer Loyalty, and Responsible Success with almost 400 clients in Dane county and its surrounding areas.
Highlights of SupraNet’s 16th year include the following:
- October 2010 - SupraNet completed a SAS 70 Type II audit, an undertaking that fits in line with their core value of continuous improvement. This came following a SAS 70 Type I audit, which was completed the previous year. Expanding upon this preliminary audit, the Type II audit assesses the operations of the business, including executive management, customer service, human resources, and information technology. Most importantly, it certifies that their data center has adequate controls and safeguards in place for their clients.
- November 2010 - Bryan Chan received a 2010 Indie Award in the category of “Dane and Beyond” – an award that recognizes one’s ability to “reach beyond today’s way of doing business. They mentor and help solve problems that block economic and community growth, while encouraging innovation in Dane County and beyond.”
- December 2010 – For the second year in a row, SupraNet was awarded the prestigious InBusiness Executive Choice Award for “Local IT Consultant”. They were also named a finalist in the category of “Preferred Website Services Company” – a first time nomination for SupraNet. The executive choice awards are based on write-in votes by top executives in the Madison area.
- August 2011 – This last August marked the 10 year anniversary of High Tech Happy Hour, a networking community which SupraNet co-hosts with Yahara Software. The milestone anniversary event was held at the Memorial Union Terrace and drew over 600 attendees.
- September 2011 - To thank their loyal clients and celebrate their own anniversary of being in business, SupraNet held a customer appreciation event on September 20th at Forrestal’s Gallery in Middleton, WI. Upwards of 100 guests showed up to help SupraNet celebrate their success and to enjoy great conversation and refreshments.